You can get a certificate for a course if you score more than 60% in the post-test quiz.
Please remember that Health4theworld is not an accredited institution, and as a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation. no reference should be made of being endorsed or certified by Health4theworld.
This online certificate doesn’t constitute a certificate of competence nor a license to practice nor can be counted a credit. Your employer must not rely on any extent on establishing that this is a proof of clinical capabilities for clinical practice.
Health4theworld is not liable for the performance or clinical knowledge of the individual.
The certificate doesn’t verify the identity of the individual.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get a certificate?
- Register on the website
- Search for the online course
- After you start the course, you can check if the course has a pretest and post-test quiz
- If the course has the quizzes, if you score more than 60% on the post quiz, you are eligible for certificate
- After you “Finish course”- You will see : CONGRATULATIONS ! YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE COURSE AND EARNED THE COURSE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE !
- You can click on “View Certificate:
- Once you see the certificate you can download the certificate, right click and also share the certificate on social media.
- The certificate is also present under “Your Profile” tab when you login
Can you retake the course and quiz?
- Yes, after you finish the post-test quiz, you are given the option to retake the quiz
- You can also retake the course after finishing the course
Do all courses have certificates?
- No, only the courses with pre and post-test quizzes offer certificates
I am having problems with my certificate. What do I do?
- Please get in touch with us through the contact us page.