- Hubs can contribute from & to Health4TheWorld Global Classrooms.
- Global Classrooms, Currently in 22 countries.
- Live video conferencing of lectures & case conferences.
HOW DOES HEALTH4THEWORLD HELP?
- Provides a personalized online live classroom.
- Connects training programs in low resource settings globally to academic departments for teaching online lectures & case conferences.
- Provide IT support for live Videoconferencing, Recording and Uploading lectures & quizzes on the academy platform.
- Provides each innovation hub with an individual profile page on Health4TheWorld academy platform.
MILESTONE FOR A PARTNER HUB
- Arrange 4 - 5 online lecture in a year to contribute in global education mission.
- Invite interested faculty to give an online talk, 45 minutes each to help training programs in low & middle income countries.
- Provide 5 quiz questions for each lecture prior to the online talk.
HOW CAN INNOVATION HUB PARTICIPATE?
- Build collaboration with other hubs in online curriculum.
- Time Commitment: 1 hour/month on average.