JOIN A WORLDWIDE AWARD WINNING MOVEMENT TO PROMOTE HEALTHCARE IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD BY CREATING AN INNOVATION HUB AT YOUR INSTITUTION.
HEALTH4THEWORLD INNOVATION HUB
IN COLLABORATION WITH ACADEMIC DEPARTMENTS, UNIVERSITIES & NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL SOCIETIES GLOBALLY.
- Each Department or National society can have an Innovation Hub in Partnership with Health4TheWorld:
- Hub is a Visionary & Diverse team of faculty, Residents, Fellows, Medical, Students, Researchers, Technologists & Nurses who are passionate about Global Health.
WHO CAN APPLY TO BE AN INNOVATION HUB?
- Academic Universities or Individual Departments Globally
- Medical Societies Globally
- Hubs around the world work as collborative communities for impact in global health.
- Each hub within the Department/ Institution/ Society has access to resources of Health4TheWorld to participate in Innovative education, Research and Technology projects in Global Health.
- The hubs attract diverse teams locally to work together to create innovative solutions for resource poor settings worldwide.
HEALTH4THEWORLD INNOVATION HUB PARTNERSHIP TRACKS
The innovation hub or chapter can include faculty & trainees at your department/institution.
The innovation hub can collaborate with us in projects related to Global Classrooms, Research Mentorship, Foreign Elective/ Exchange Visitorship, Fundraising/ Donations. Whichever projects you are interested, Please click on the EXPLORE button.
GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF INNOVATION HUBS MEET QUARTERLY FOR A 1 HOUR ONLINE BOOTCAMP MEETINGS WHERE THEY DISCUSS THEIR PROJECTS & OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK TOGETHER!
EACH HUB CAN JOIN US IN OUR GLOBAL ANNUAL EVENT
WE WILL BE HIGHLIGHTING THE GOOD WORK DONE BY ALL OUR GLOBAL INNOVATION HUBS